Cross Post From FIR Podcast Network
Here is a warm welcome to the 12th episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘weekly updates’ brought to you by staffs and students of Web Marketing Academy This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India. Today is 25th of August 2015 and we are giving you updates of the last seven days.
Here are the headlines for this week:
1. Indian Smartphone Market to outgrow US in 2017.Read More>>>
2. Uber joins Airtel and gives Free Wi-fi.Read More>>>
3. New Moms get First Cry Gift Box.Read More>>>
4. Flipkart to bet big on Artifical Intelligence.Read More>>>
5. Google Is Opening A YouTube Production Studio In Mumbai, India.Read More>>>
1. Grammarly Check your grammar right from your browser or Microsoft Office. Improve your writing in emails, documents, social media posts, messages. more
2. CoSchedule Is a content marketing platform that also has a headline analyzer tool.more
3. Qualaroo Unlike other testing tools, Qualaroo takes the next step in providing some insight on why and headlines your audience responds to most. more
Detailed Discussion: “Up Your Social Media Game Today”
The detailed stories for this week are followed by a very interesting discussion about brand presence on Social Media and how its time to not rebuild but do Burn It Down, Start From Scratch And Build a Social Media Strategy That Works. This discussion is inspired by a blog post on social media today written by Augie Ray. Excerpts:
The fact is that much of the social media dogma we take as gospel has been wrong from the start. As a result, brands are wasting good money to chase irrelevant or even damaging social media outcomes, and the required improvements are not minor adjustments. In many cases, the wrong departments have hired the wrong people to do the wrong things evaluated with the wrong measures. And to discuss this topic at length, the panelists are: Suresh Babu, Founder CEO of Web Marketing Academy. Monica, a faculty at WMA. Sejal who is helping us with the podcast at WMA. Sumedha, faculty at WMA Excerpts from the article that took the discussion forward.
Since its a new show, it would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. For those of you who are listening to us and have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could get in touch with us on suresh@webmarketingacademy.
We hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates. That was Digital India Podcast on FIR podcast network. Thank you Bharani, the editor of all podcasts that go out from Web Marketing Academy. Thank you Bhavana for Tips. That is all from us folks. Have a great week ahead and we look forward to your emails