Hello and welcome to yet another episode of Weekly updates from DigitalIndiapodcast. This show is brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy. This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India. We are giving you updates of the last seven days.
1. You can now explore minute-by-minute, real-time data behind the more than 100 billion searches that take place on Google. Know More>>>
2. Alibaba, Foxconn in Talks to Invest $500 Million in India’s Snapdeal. A joint investment could value the e-commerce startup at $5 billion. Know More>>>
3. Your phone data can reveal that you’re unemployed. Know More>>>
4. As attrition rate goes up, e-commerce firms dole out Harleys, Bose speakers to retain talent. Know More>>>
5. BigBasket dreams about a pesticide free world and works towards making it a reality. Know More>>>
And there are a couple of tools we have talked about that is going to make your life easier as a digital marketers. The tools discussed in this episode are, Boomerang, Klaviyo, RankWatch and IDoneThis. You can see more such tools here on Brayan Eisenbergs blog.
If you have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could connect with us on Facebook as WebMarketingAcademy, Twitter as WMAIndia and you could get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.